Date: February 22, 2023
2. COMPANY’S COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
When you use the Company Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain details or information about you. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing certain Website features.
The Information we may collect about you includes:
- Information you provide when you access or use the Website and each time you interact with the Website or otherwise with us, for example, when you contact us with a question or comment or apply for a position with us or inquire about career opportunities. Such information may include your personal information such as your name, email address and telephone number.
- Your IP address or device or other unique identifier when you use the Website, including usage, technical or viewing data. If you access your account from a mobile device, that mobile device may also provide us with details of your location. Most mobile devices allow you to disable this functionality.
- Information we receive about you from third parties, e.g., if you access our Website through a third party platform.
Some features of the Website may require you to enter certain information about yourself and certain usage data, which may include the following.
- Device type, such as your phone, computer, or tablet
- IP address
- Browser type
- Date and time stamps, such as the date and time you first accessed the Website
- Operating system
- Log data
- Other information regarding your interaction with the Website
We use the information we collect automatically to run analytics and better understand user interaction with the Website.
In addition to the foregoing, we may use all of the above information to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of Website, and to protect or defend the Website, our rights, the rights of our users, or others.
3. HOW THE COMPANY SHARES YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
In certain circumstances, the Company may share your information with third parties. Such circumstances may include:
- With vendors or other service providers, such as:
- Cloud storage providers
- IT service management vendors
- With our affiliates or otherwise within our corporate group
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction
- To ensure the safety and security of the Company and/or its users
- In order to enforce our terms of services or rules.
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties, such as through your use of social media widgets or login integrations
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms
4. COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Your browser settings may also allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
If you have questions regarding the specific information about you that we process or retain, as well as your choices regarding our collection and use practices, please contact us using the information listed below.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
Our Website may contain links to other sites or online platforms operated by third parties as well as embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc). Certain features of the Website may permit you to initiate interactions between the Website and third-party services or platforms, such as social networks (“Social Features”). Social Features include features that allow you to click and access the Company’s pages on certain third-party platforms, such as LinkedIn and Twitter, and from there to “like” or “share” our content on those platforms. Use of Social Features may entail a third party’s collection and/or use of your data. If you use Social Features or similar third-party services or platforms, information you post or otherwise make accessible may be publicly displayed by the third-party service or platforms you are using. Both the Company and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of both our Website by you and that of the third-party service or platform.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected information about a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with their personal information, you may contact us using the below information to request that it be deleted.
7. DATA SECURITY
Please note that any information you send to us electronically may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you do not use unsecure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Any information you transmit to us you do at your own risk.
8. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a user of this Website and a California resident under the age of 18, you may request to have your Information removed from the publicly viewable portion of this web site by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Content or Information may, in our discretion, be removed from our systems or databases. In certain situations, content or Information cannot be removed.
As a California resident, you may contact us with any questions or request a list of third parties to whom we may disclose Information for such third parties’ marketing purposes and the categories of Information we may disclose. See How to Contact Us below.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US